Mike’s Carpet Discounters: Redbook Green
Redbook Green is a company committed to designing and creating high-quality, beautiful floor coverings that are also sustainable. Choosing an Australian made Redbook Green carpet can make a world of difference to your home environment. Their extensive range of carpets is carefully designed and made in Geelong, Victoria, with performance, sustainability, and health at the forefront.
Standard Quality Commercial and Residential Carpets From Redbook Green
Experience a worry-free, luxurious living with Redbook Green. We love all our carpets with superior built-in stain resistance, durability, easy maintenance, protection from pet mishaps, and softness. Redbook Green Triexta is the top player across the range. Redbook Green carpets are backed by Australian warranties so that you can be assured of the reliability and the convenience of Australian after-sales service.
Steps to How Triexta Carpet is Made:
- The first step in the process is harvesting the crops.
- Sugar (glucose) is extracted from the crops, processed, and transformed into Sorona polymer.
- The Sorona polymer is extruded to make triexta yarn, then twisted and heated.
- The triexta yarn is made into Redbook Green triexta carpet for your home.
No matter what your interior style, contemporary, classic, modern, minimalist, luxurious or humble, an ultrasoft Redbook green carpet will bring a distinct softness to your interior space. Redbook Green triexta carpets have no dye sites, which prevents spills from adhering and becoming stains. Spills sit on the outside of the fibre, where they can be easily washed away by just using water.
- Chemical-free cleaning with water.
- Healthier carpet™ with Red List Free certification.
- Manufactured locally in Australia in part from renewable plant-based ingredients.
To explore or enquire about floorings, connect with us today. Call on 1300 069 340 for a free consultation or fill out our contact form.