Malls are all about leisure, fun and shopping. Flooring for malls and shopping centres are instrumental in representing luxury, style and comfort. Our experts have suggestions to keep in mind while planning for a floor for shopping centres and malls.
- Luxury and Comfort – Luxury, comfort and eye-pleasing flooring are the key aspects for an optimum flooring. Taking all these factors into prime consideration is a must before choosing.
- Durability – Considering materials with long durability is simply good mathematics to save money on maintenance over a period. The flooring in such places receives high foot-traffic every day.
- Create a sanitary environment – Hygiene standards should be kept in mind and followed carefully before and while laying out the flooring. Sanitary excellence in the environment is a prime consideration for places receiving high foot traffic.
- Safety – Safety measures for spaces like malls and shopping centres are not only common sense but also standard regulations to be followed. Anti-slip flooring is recommended for such areas.
- Easy to maintain and Clean – Easy to maintain and Clean flooring solutions are often favourite choices when considering commercial spaces; investors these days are increasingly investing in flooring options that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Lasting impression – Shopping centres and malls continuously strive to create a lasting impression on visitors. Flooring may play a more significant part in overall interior appearance.
Flooring options for Malls and Shopping Centers
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles – This is a versatile flooring option that gives natural aesthetics like hardwood. Vinyl Tiles are usually preferred for public areas and areas with high-traffic.
- Commercial Carpet – When planning flooring for a mall or a shopping centre, adding a little cosiness can never go wrong. There is no flooring as cosy as a soft and well laid-out carpet. With a variety of colours and textures available, it is easy to get the desired look.
- Carpet Tiles – With their affordability and versatility, carpet tiles are a popular choice for public and commercial spaces. Carpet tiles are pieces of carpets combined and installed to represent as a whole. They are low maintenance as damaged tiles can be easily replaced as opposed to having to replace the entire room’s carpet. With a variety of colour and design options, you may customise them as required.
- Laminate Flooring – Being a cheaper yet durable option when compared to hardwood, tile or stone flooring, Laminate flooring is a popular choice. With its great aesthetic appeal, laminate flooring is durable yet an affordable alternative. Laminate flooring is scratch and water-resistant, also easy to clean and maintain.
Talk to our experts today and ask for a free quote for your project. Call Now at 1300 069 340.