Hybrid floors are perfect for homes and businesses looking for the versatility of vinyl and the strength that laminate flooring offers.
What is hybrid flooring?
Hybrid flooring is the new trendy innovation. It is a hybrid derived from vinyl and laminate flooring to create a robust, versatile flooring that is easy to install and maintain. In addition, we can install it in areas with a high amount of moisture in the air due to its reliable water-resistant properties.
It is made by combining the best aspects of vinyl and laminate flooring, while it also aesthetically imitates timber flooring. The material is extremely high in durability and resilience. Taking care with minimal ongoing maintenance will ensure much longer durability.
How to take care of hybrid floors post-installation?
- Avoid dragging heavy furniture or objects while moving them.
- If you can’t pick up an object or furniture, place a towel or smooth-even cloth below it before dragging
- Do not expose your hybrid floorings to direct heat. Like iron or cigarette ashes, they could leave a permanent burn mark.
- Placing super heavy objects for an extended period can cause damage. Use rubber stands under heavy objects/furniture.
How to maintain hybrid flooring post-installation?
- As with every floor, hybrid flooring needs to be kept clean. To avoid making it dirty due to stained/muddy shoes, place doormats at your entrances.
- To avoid dirt from piling up, vacuum or sweep your hybrid floor at regular intervals. While vacuuming, make sure to disengage the beater bar to prevent scratches.
- While the hybrid floor is waterproof, stagnated or excessive water for cleaning will soak in and can cause mould and mildew eventually.
- When chemical spills occur, one must do immediate cleaning to prevent any prolonged damage to the flooring.
With proper care and maintenance, you can easily maintain the durability of the hybrid flooring.
You can call us on 1300 069 340 for more details.