Polysafe Verona PUR – Pure Colors Collection
The Polysafe Verona PUR – PURE COLOURS collection features a contemporary decoration in a selection of tonal hues optimised for specification within dementia friendly design schemes.
Environment Preferable Flooring
The Polysafe Verona PUR – PURE COLOURS line offers a modern design in a variety of tonal tones that are ideal for use in dementia-friendly design schemes.
- UV-cured, high-quality cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement for improved cleaning.
- BRE In important application areas such as healthcare and education, the product is rated A+ globally (Certificate No: ENP 472).
- Polysafe Verona PURE is 100 percent recyclable and contains recycled material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas in commercial and residential locations where there is a risk of water spillage and other impurities.
Ideal for usage in places where contaminant spillages are a possibility, and slide resistance is critical. Circulation and corridors, dining spaces and cafes, schools, hospital wards, clinics, laundry, and sluice rooms are all examples of typical areas. Nursing homes, washrooms, WCs, bar serveries, food preparation spaces, kitchens, canteens, and institutional applications are all examples of where this product can be used.
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with contemporary decoration
- 18 tonal hues optimised for specification within dementia friendly design schemes
- Uniform appearance and matt surface finish
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
- 2mm Gauge
- 2m x 20m Roll Size
- 18 Shades