Prestige Oak Flooring is the perfect choice if you like the beauty of excellent oak flooring. Traditional European Oaks have unrivalled beauty and character, as well as durability and strength. The choice of prominent architects and designers is Prestige Oak Flooring.
Prestige Oak Flooring features stunning extra wide planks in great designer colours to complement any interior, as well as a scratch resistant surface and a limited lifetime structural warranty.
Superior Scratch Resistance
Slip Test Certified
Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
25 year Warranty
25 Year Limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty | 20 Years Limited Residential Wear Warranty | 5 Years Limited Commercial Structural & Wear Warranty
This series is created entirely of the best French Oak and represents a paradigm shift in traditional design, providing improved stability and longevity, and is regarded as a true masterpiece by architects and designers alike. This gorgeous collection highlights the beauty of natural traits and colour variations with modern and industrial décors. 220mm W x 2200mm L with a 6mm wear layer.
|Size:||220mm W x 2200mm L|
|Warranty –||25 Year Limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty
20 Years Limited Residential Coating Warranty
5 Years Limited Commercial Structural & Coating Warranty
Prestige Oak Flooring is appropriate for use throughout the home, with the exception of wet spaces such as bathrooms, WCs, and laundry rooms. Beautiful décors are available to complement any interior, and they are extremely durable.
• Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
• Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
• 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Polyurethane coating.
• Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
• Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
• VOC Emissions: <E1, below World Health Organisation Level.
• ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on the right details and the right process. Our Prestige Oak Flooring collections are engineered for the highest quality, endurance, durability and flexibility. These extra wide and long boards are available in 4mm or 6mm top wear layer on a multiple timber ply substrate in which the grains are designed to run perpendicular to each other, making it near impossible to swell or shrink, providing ultimate stability.
• 15mm Range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
• Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated and is the preferred choice creating a silent and comfortable outcome.
• Including <25% random short boards in each box.
• Product Grade is ABCD.
• Janka Hardness Rating of 5.5-6.0kN.
• Moisture Content: 8-10%.
• Density: 0.75g/cm2.