If you love the look of fine oak flooring then Prestige Oak Flooring is the natural choice. Sharing the unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oaks with durability and strength. Prestige Oak Flooring is the preferred choice of leading architects and designers.
Stunning extra wide planks with exceptional decorator colours to compliment any interior, and with a scratch resistant finish and limited lifetime structural warranty, Prestige Oak Flooring ensures lifetime enjoyment.
Superior Scratch Resistance
Slip Test Certified
Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
25 year Warranty
25 Year Limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty | 20 Years Limited Residential Wear Warranty | 5 Years Limited Commercial Structural & Wear Warranty
his collection is made from only the finest French Oak and is a revolution in conventional design, producing superior stability and durability, a true masterpiece in the eyes of architects and designers alike. With modern and industrial décors, this stunning range brings out the beauty of natural characteristics and colour variations. Available in 220mm W x 2200mm L, 6mm wear layer.
|Size:||220mm W x 2200mm L|
|Warranty –||25 Year Limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty
20 Years Limited Residential Coating Warranty
5 Years Limited Commercial Structural & Coating Warranty
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
• Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
• Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
• 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Polyurethane coating.
• Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
• Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
• VOC Emissions: <E1, below World Health Organisation Level.
• ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on the right details and the right process. Our Prestige Oak Flooring collections are engineered for the highest quality, endurance, durability and flexibility. These extra wide and long boards are available in 4mm or 6mm top wear layer on a multiple timber ply substrate in which the grains are designed to run perpendicular to each other, making it near impossible to swell or shrink, providing ultimate stability.
• 15mm Range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
• Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated and is the preferred choice creating a silent and comfortable outcome.
• Including <25% random short boards in each box.
• Product Grade is ABCD.
• Janka Hardness Rating of 5.5-6.0kN.
• Moisture Content: 8-10%.
• Density: 0.75g/cm2.