The Benefits of Vinyl Hybrid FlooringAdmin
Choosing a perfect flooring option for your home is a daunting task – determining exactly which one is going to be right for you. There are several factors to be considered when choosing, such as lifestyle, family, home aesthetics, location and budget. Vinyl hybrid flooring is one of the newest types of floors that can be used in homes today. It combines a hardwood look with durability and safety features like stain resistance, slip-resistant surfaces.
It is an artificial type constructed using multiple layers pressed together to create an extremely durable product; perfect for those who want their floors looking great but still need them tough enough to survive children or pets running around on it!
Why choose vinyl hybrid flooring?
- Durable and Scratch-resistant: Hybrid vinyl is a durable and affordable alternative to hardwood floors. With no upkeep or maintenance, it’s the perfect flooring material for homes with children and pets alike! Even if your home experiences heavy traffic accidents from toddlers running on toy wheels, you can still enjoy looking at an aesthetically pleasing floor thanks to a large part due to its ability.
- Easy Maintenance: Cleaning hybrid vinyl planks is easy. Simply sweep or vacuum regularly to eliminate dust and dirt, and use a damp mop to finish it off. There are no special product or treatment requirements at all!
- Waterproof: With a unique combination of vinyl flooring and laminate technology, this product is 100% waterproof. You can install the look of timber hardwood in areas where wood floors are unsafe or otherwise unable to go such as bathrooms and other damp places without fear that your new installation will get wet!
- Easy Installation: Installing hybrid flooring throughout your entire home offers a clean and fresh look, as well as consistency. From traditional homes to modern open plan living spaces, the aesthetic is seamless.
- Appealing Home Interior: There are many beautiful options when it comes to flooring, but if you’re looking for something that looks just like real wood then look no further. Hybrid vinyl floors have the added benefits of being both comfortable and sound absorbent while still maintaining their own style.
Is vinyl hybrid flooring safe for wet areas?
Having waterproof flooring is the key to keeping your home safe from moisture and liquid damage. There are many types of materials that can be used. However, vinyl hybrid floors have proven themselves time after time as being both durable while still providing protection against scratches or stains caused by other substances in addition to water too.
Hybrids tend to have two kinds of finishes:
This type of hybrid is very smooth and can be slippery, hence not recommended for wet areas.
This type of hybrid has a brushed texture that runs along the grains, improving their slip resistance and attempting to imitate a timber’s texture.
From the moment you step onto our flooring, we guarantee it will be your favourite. Our vinyl hybrid floors are 100% waterproof and incredibly durable for any room. With their sleek design and modern finish, these floors add style while protecting all of your investment–in both time & money!. Upgrade your home with vinyl hybrid flooring here today: If you want to upgrade your home with hybrid flooring, visit https://www.mikescarpets.com.au/vinyl-floors/vinyl-hybrid-flooring/